måndag 5 juni 2017

Thanks 2CraftyChipboard

"Delight"

My daughters dog Lizzy is a fun and happy dog. Sweet and delightful and full of life.
 She is an Australian cattle dog and I love to create layouts about her.  And to really
get Lizzy in focus on the layout she is having a circle from Circle Dot Frame around
 her. I have embossed it with black and shiny embossing powder.



The lovely circles in a mix, are named Bubbles Clumps and they
 are embossed with golden and glittery embossing powder.




The word delight comes from the Mini Word Set 2.


2Crafty chipboard used...
Circle Dot Frame
Bubble Clumps
Mini Word Set 2





"Flourish Tags"

I love creating tags. Here are three  almost the same, but in different colors.


The text on my tags are from Fine Word Set 1


I also have on the tags the chipboard Fishing Net Bits. I have cut them
 to smaller pieces to match the size of  the tags.


I have used flourishes from the chipboards Mini Flourish Bits and they are
so lovely and the perfect size to use on tags.


Have used Rainbow colors from 13arts. Sisal, glitter and chipboard in a lovely mix.








2Crafty chipboard used
Fine word Set 1
Fishing Net Bits
Mini Flourish Bits



With these inspiration pieces I say goodbye from 2Crafty's design team,
 but I hope to see you around! Much love to you all!

Katja


1 kommentar: