onsdag 5 april 2017

2Crafty Chipboards with a videotutorial -ATC Cards

"Floral Groovy ATC Cards"

Hi there!
Do you trade ATC cards with crafters? I love to trade these lovely small cards with my crafty friends. I think that they give me so much inspiration. Also when you trade it can be a good memory from scrapbooking crops and events.

I have made ATC with color and in the same time they have a little touch of vintage.


The ATC Cards are 2.5-3.5 inc.


I really love these flower chipboards, " Groovy Flowers". And they are my focal point on the ATCcards.


This set with "Tiny Hearts and Stars" are really useful. And in the set there is many so I can use them on many projects.

  
The chipboard is painted with gesso and also on the top som golden wax.

The "Lacey Border Set" makes a good match to the "Groovy Flowers".

These words for ATC -"ATC Word Set 1" are useful on many projects.


 I have used Rainbow colors from 13 arts.

So check out my video:


2crafty chipboard used
Groovy Flowers
ATC Mini word set 1
Tiny Hearts and Stars  Set
Lacey Border Set




"My Happy son"

On this photo my son looks really happy. And I am happy for him, because he lives a good life. Three days ago he had his 25 th birthday. Many congratulations to my son.




Around this photo I  have  "Frame Loopy Love Hearts" I like it when its sparkling.


The word happy comes from the set "Arrow Word Set" and its perfect here. And with golden embossing powder, I really love it.


I have some "Leafy Twig Branches" thats sticks out under the photo and the frame.





 This 12 inch border "Wrought Iron Border" makes a contrast to golden chipboards. I have embossed it with shiny black embossing powder.


2 crafty chipboard used:
Wrought Iron Border
Leafy Twig Branches
Arrow Word Set
Frame Loopy Love Hearts







"Thank you Card"

I enjoy making cards with vintage pictures. So have some and I also needed a card to give to friend.
Have made the background paper by self with distress ink and some stamps.


Here you can see how the  "Addys Butterflies" has landed on the card.

The butterflies has gesso, acrylic paint, glitter and embossingpowder on them.

The frame " Lucy´s Flourish", it beautiful, so I didnt wanted to fill the card with to much decorations.

The text on the card Thank You comes from a useful set "6x6 Mixed Sentiment Card Words".
   

2crafty chipboard used:
Addy´s Butterflies
6x6 Mixed Sentiment Card Words
Lucy´s Flourish





Thanks for stopping by.
xoxo Katja/Mezzanotte




1 kommentar: