måndag 26 september 2016

Challenge at Mixed Media Place

It is time for me to take a challenge. When I saw the moodboard att Mixed Media Place I was getting exited,

Black an white, dots and wings did turn me on.
 Have made a notebook. Used a Prima/Finnabair stencil with 3d matte gel. Used black and grey mist from Tattered Angel and Color Bloom Spray.

The fly is cut out from a paper from 7 dots Studio, The wings I have stamped on paper and plastic. The wings are stamps from Prima.


I have painted the pen with black gesso and lot of glitter.

A big pepple on the center. I have sprinkle lot of Micro Beads, Art Stones and glitter over my notebook.




Check out the Challenge Here!
I really like my notebook a small book to make some creative notes in.

Love and Hugs Katja


7 kommentarer:

  1. This is superb..., love all your techniques and the result is fabulous. A wonderful interpretation of our moodboard at MMP challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Stunning Texture wow thanks for playing at Mixed Media Place Challenge xxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. The cover you have created is beautiful! Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Place.

    SvaraRadera
  4. So great! Thank you for participating in the Mixed Media Place challenge. :)

    SvaraRadera
  5. So great! Thank you for participating in the Mixed Media Place challenge. :)

    SvaraRadera